Sunday 15 May 2011

can we sink any lower!?

ok if this truly horrific crime isn't sick enuff!....I have just seen an eye witness account on teevee from a guy who said 'I saw this guy run out of the supermarket covered in blood swinging a severed head around by the hair!, I reached into my bag to find my camera!' ok so, I may be being a little overly cynical in a stressfull situ...ation BUT...I'm guessing nowadays...when you see a sick crime in front of you, you don't reach for your phone to call the police, NO! you don't run at this freak to try and in some way stop him from creating more carnage, NO! you think! where's my camera if this isn't worth a million views on youtube I don't know what IS!.......you know what I'm now thinking...maybe the yellowstone super volcano might just do us a big fat favour after all!! can the human race sink any lower, probably not but I'm sure we'll have a damb good try! ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment