Sunday 17 April 2011

you're a twat!

I was walking down the street the other day and a girl came up to me! dunno what was wrong with her but she stunk of booze!...anyway I digress! she stood there face to face with me and she said....'you know what....you...you're a twat!'.....I smiled trying to impress, she was quite good looking!...I smiled and said....'yeh I know'.....she said...'WHAT!'......I said 'yeh I know', she giggled and slurred...'did you hear what I said you fff.ffff.....fffekin knobhead...you're a twat!'....I smiled back and said...'yeh I know, always been one babe!.....'it was weird its like she knew me...intimately!.....at this point she started waving her arms and said 'NO NO NO! don't agree with me...you...ffff....fekkin twat!' to which I responded 'but you're a very agreeable person and may I incur, very very attractive altho the frothing from the side of the mouth I could do without!', she smiled, turned and then punched me in the face!.....phew, glad I didn't disagree with her!...you see!....WOMEN! you gotta know how to handle them....one up for male domination I'd say shweeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment