Saturday 5 March 2011

yum yum!

ok then more from the irrelavant world of 'My life as a teenage robot'.......yes I know I should be hung drawn & quartered for this one!...but hey on a lighter note whatever happened to that good ole 'take him down to be hung drawn & quartered'?........well maybe it would sort out our 'full to brimming' prison problems..........plus extra FREE meat products for cattle feed...yeh heart of serial killer...get a bit of that into our foodchain! shweeeet!.....and apparently its a right royal grungy mess afterwards too...erm....so I've heard!......yeh what a great idea....you know what, I should be 'Presidentey of THE WORLD'........... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you gotta imagine me laughing kinda like Vincent Price!!....phew spooky....I told ya the machines will take over ONE DAY.....then you'll be sorry suckas!!....

www.machineboy.co.uk
Follow Machine Boy on FaceBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment